Sunday, October 5, 2008

Letter to Grandma Inman September 28, 2008

20080928
Grandma,
Hey! I can't remember if I had written back yet or not. We don't have much time to write around here, so I just have to take time when I can. Yeah, we did IV's... a while ago now. It's been a few weeks now. It went a lot better than I thought it would. Since then we've done a lot more first aid, some land navigation, the gas chamber (which was terrible, I never want to do that again), and we started Basic Rifle Marksmanship. That's where we are now, through the end of this week. Next week is familiarization with other weapon systems, then I don't know what's after.

So you cleared the shop out? I'm looking forward to seeing it at Christmas time! I'm kinda sad that you sold the moose head though. That's been there as long as I can remember!

Ooh, you got the website up? It'll probably be a while before I get a chance, but I'm looking forward to checking it out! I'll definitely show my friends.

Well, I'm about out of time, so that's it for now. I'll write more when I get some time!
Love you,
Pfc Brad Hopper

No comments:

Followers

HTML


In Barracks 10-5-08

Grandma Inman and Brad

Grandma Inman and Brad
Thanks for your support Grandma!

Family Photo

Family Photo
The Family at MEPS

Swearing In Day

Swearing In Day
The Swear In